This one looks like it's trying to do some interesting new things with the adventure game genre, and has a very interesting premise. Looking forward to seeing this one when it's released! For now it's just been launched on Steam Greenlight.
Asylopole is a satirical old-school adventure game set in a dystopian future. You play the role of Adam Murdock, a psychiatrist working in a gigantic asylum. Get inside your patients’ heads to find out what’s gone wrong. Experience totally new universes and fight your patients’ worst nightmares…
- Large universe
- 2D hand drawn graphics, rotoscoping, stop-motion
- 90’s feeling
- Varied gameplay: exploration, puzzles, fights,...
- Rich content: quests, mini-games, network (Ultranet),...
- Adjustable difficulty
- Controllers support
- Gain EXP and increase your stats
- Eat nice Fastbouf burgers ( look at that sauce dripping down ! )
Want to help CaptainD make #pointandclick adventure games (and other genres maybe), as well as helping him continue to blog about #indiegames in general? Check out his Patreon Campaign.