Philadelphia, Pennsylvania - Basic Function LLC today is proud to introduce Hungry Lizards 1.1 for iOS. Hungry Lizards is an homage/remake of Atari's "Frog and Flies" (also on Intellivision called "Frog Bog"). Meet the hungriest of lizards, Spike & Lizia. After the great bug famine of 2013 these two have been traveling the globe (and beyond) in search of any little bug they can get their grubby tongues on. It won't be easy, this famine is far reaching and the local lizards are defending their turf. How many can you catch before the sun goes down?
"My friends and I played against each-other all the time on the Atari and when I wanted to make a 2 Player iOS game Frogs and Flies immediately came to mind. I think the thing that made the game most fun was that it was pick up and play and you didn't exactly know when the round would be over (Just the night would come)." stated founder Mickey Delorenzo.
* 3 Playable Modes: Versus the AI, Against The Clock, Consecutive (Until You Miss)
* 3 Ways to Play: Multiplayer VS, Multiplayer Real-Time Co-Op, & Single Player Campaign
* 10 Levels, 10 Bosses, & Unlockable Bonus Rounds
* Original Soundtrack, Original Artwork, & Custom Game Engine
* Connect Through Bluetooth, Game Center, or Invite Friends Through Facebook
* 35 Achievements & 15 Leaderboards on Game Center
* Earn Stars on Each Level & In-Game Statistics Stored Locally
* No in-app purchases, ever!
* New levels, Characters, and New Features are Free Updates, no DLC!
* Send Feedback from In-Game. All Bug Reports & Suggestions will take Top Priority
* Post Your Scores In-Game and Invite Your Friends from Facebook & Twitter
* Blast Processing
* iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
* Optimized for iPhone 5 and iPad Retina
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* Universal Application
* 49.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Hungry Lizards 1.1 is $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Purchase and Download
Don't forget you can also keep up to date by adding the Indie Game News Google+ page to your circles.