Monday, 11 February 2013on
Wastelands Interactive are pleased to announce the development of Worlds of Magic, a genuine spiritual successor of Simtex's 4X Master of Magic.
"Worlds of Magic will is the game we always wanted to make, a true recreation of Master of Magic. For all the years in gamedevelopment creating such game was my dream. When we have meet with Aaron and realized that we have got similar idea and destination I knew this gonna be something special. We will do our best and work hard to make a game which will give the 90's feeling in terms of gameplay but in an appropriate presentation."
- Master of Magic spiritual successor
- D20 System - Units, Spells and Heroes will all draw from the D20 rule set during the battles.
- 4X deep playability - Explore, exploit, expand and exterminate in a world of magic, diplomacy, and war.
- Hero Units - Recruit heroes to lead your forces into battle.
- Twelve Spell Circles - Focus on depth in a single school, or gain the ability to cast incredibly diverse spells.
- Unique Races - Each race offers the ability to create exclusive units, with peculiarities, weaknesses and strenghts, but also balanced.
- Settle Powerful Cities - Control production, research and even magical power, in order to create powerful armies.
- Multiple victory conditions - War is not the only way to conquer the world; make treaties, establish trade routes or use peace as a tool for domination.
Worlds of Magic Forum
First artwork from Worlds of Magic:
About Wastelands InteractiveWastelands Interactive is a game development studio with plenty of hardcore enthusiasts. Every created game is a challenge, adventure and entertainment.
Visit Wastelands Interactive site
Don't forget you can also keep up to date by adding the Indie Game News Google+ page to your circles.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)