Imagine a game with the high-speed, adrenaline-pumping, competitive racing of F-Zero GX. Now combine that with the ability to create, edit, and share tracks with an entire community of players. Super Pilot, the first game by indie studio Dopagames, is bringing that experience to life.
In Super Pilot, players race at high speeds through twists, turns, loop-de-loops, and more. Super Pilot is a zero-gravity arcade racing game born from the developers’ desire for an updated F-Zero game. Keeping in mind the ways in which the gaming community has evolved over the last decade, Super Pilot has features to engage both the e-sports and speedrunning crowds as well as the average gamer. Time Attack mode is perfect for a speedrunner looking to improve their top speed on a given track. This endless mode provides a native timer so racers can keep tabs on their best lap time. Additionally, user-generated content is one of the primary focuses of Super Pilot. Players have the ability to create and edit tracks, with planned support for uploading and sharing tracks with a global community.
- Single-player mode: Race against up to 50 AI at high speed.
- Local co-op: Play offline with up to 4 of your friends in split-screen mode.
- Track editor: Create, edit, share, and play tracks with other players!
- Community: Social features, such as leaderboard rankings and ghost/replay sharing, create a robust community of players.(Upcoming)
- Multiplayer: Compete online with players around the world. (Upcoming)
Want to help CaptainD make #pointandclick adventure games (and other genres maybe), as well as helping him continue to blog about #indiegames in general? Check out his Patreon Campaign.