Starting with the idea "why not have a game where you play the zombie horde instead of the rugged survivors" and going from there, Yeti Culture's debut game "BRRRAINZ" puts you in control firstly of a single, weak and pathetic zombie, from whose humble beginnings will eventually rise a zombie army to take over the world!
- A Zombie Game From The Zombie’s Perspective: Finally a game that focuses on the real hero of the genre, The Zombie!
- The Joys Of Destruction : See how much chaos you can cause and get rewarded for it!
- The Needs Of The Many… : Gameplay that focuses on Your horde of zombies rather than the individual. Tear through levels as a group or give zombies commands to take down your enemies.
- You Guys Are Just Freaks! : Collect zombies with special attacks that give your horde new ways to fight.
- Unique Control System : A simple mix of action and strategy.
- Even The Undead Can Evolve : Collect DNA points along your journey and upgrade your army of undead.
- This Game Ain’t Big Enough For The Both Of Us : 10 unique bosses inspired by famous zombie hunters and pop culture icons.
- Oh The Good Old Days : Featuring a fun art style and setting loosely inspired by the 60s and 70s.
- How Many Zombies Does It Take to Screw In a Lightbulb? : A lighthearted story filled with humor and pop culture references.