Quebec City, Canada, Jan 20 2016 – Dragon Slumber releases public playable alpha build for Arelite Core, a windows JRPG coming to Steam later this year. Play the alpha today at : http://www.arelitecore.com
"I want to make sure Arelite Core is at its best once it releases later this year, which is why I'm gathering as much player feedback as they can provide," lead designer Kevin Giguere explained.
The downloadable preview lets players wander around the early portions of Arelite Core, discover the fully interactive world and master its combo driven battle system.
ARELITE CORE is planned for a fall 2016 release, but discover the excitement today by visiting http://www.arelitecore.com
- A story-driven game, no grinding required
- Fully interactable environments with plenty of secrets to discover
- Crisp high resolution graphics
- Unique battle customization options for each character
- Dynamic battles with combos, stunning and blitz special attacks
- Mine ore to forge unique master weapons and armor
- Over 25 unique SNES inspired music tracks
ABOUT DRAGON SLUMBER
Founded in early 2013 to work on Arelite Core, Dragon Slumber is composed of a single member, Kevin Giguère, who fills in most of the roles necessary for proper game creation, from writing and design, to programming, to production and marketing. Further work such as visuals and music composition is done contractually.