Indie developers are invited to submit their completed titles and works-in-progress to the second annual MomoCon Indie Game Awards.
Entries selected as finalists will be judged by a group of influential journalists and an indie game developer, including:
- Rami Ismail, founder, Vlambeer
- Chris Carter, co-editor-in-chief, Destructoid
- Rob Manuel, editor-in-chief, Geek & Sundry
- Mike Fahey, senior reporter, Kotaku
- Russ Pitts, former founding and features editor, Polygon
- Darren Nakamura, associate editor, Destructoid
Developers of the six winning titles will receive a $1000 prize, exhibit space and a dedicated panel at MomoCon 2017, highlighted placement in the MomoCon newsletter and a trophy.
Submissions for the MomoCon Indie Game Awards cost $75. Games will be accepted until Tuesday, March 1, 2016. To submit your work, visit https://www.xcdsystem.com/