Sept 30, 2015 - Degica and Kadokawa Corporation are excited to announce that the latest version of RPG Maker is now available for pre-order on their website and Steam for 10% off.
RPG Maker MV Preorder Page: http://preorder.rpgmakerweb.
Steam Preorder Page: http://store.steampowered.com/
RPG Maker MV is the successor to RPG Maker VX Ace (one of the highest selling software titles on Steam). It provides many new enhancements and features including:
- Mac Support: You can now create RPGs on the Macintosh!
- Multiple Device Deployment: You can now release your RPG Maker Games on the following platforms:
- Windows (EXE)
- MacOSX (APP)
- Android (APK)
- iOS (IPA)
- HTML5 for Web Browsers
- Battle Modes: You can now choose to use either the classic Front View, or the heavily requested and more modern Side View battle system.
- Mouse & Touch Input support: Tired of playing your game with a keyboard? You can now play your RPG via touchscreen or mouse.
- LARGER Database : Support for twice as many items as VX Ace for a grand total of 2,000
- THREE Layers for drawing complex maps, with an intuitive interface that automatically selects the correct layer for you.
- Higher Screen Resolution: With all assets being made 1.5 times larger, the default resolution is increased to 816x624, allowing for more detailed games.
- Complete English Support, community and forums!
The pre-order starts September 30th and will run until the game launches on October 23rd.
In addition to a 10% discount, people who preorder will also receive 2 brand new resource packs free:
The Cover Art Characters Pack
For the first time in RPG Maker history, an official set of resources featuring RPG Maker MV cover art characters is available! Featuring a brand new main party and brimming with bonus material, this pack includes the essentials to build the perfect character party.
The Essentials Add-On
From expertly-composed original music to clever tileset add-ons and emotion-packed character facesets, this pack includes material that enhances the standard RPG Maker MV resources and really lets your projects shine.
The developer of the RPG Maker series,Kadokawa is also involved in the publishing of magazines and books for video games and general entertainment, Internet-based information service and broadcast media, mobile phone website service, video production, live video content distribution, planning and producing goods, game data tracking service, game marketing, licensing, and event planning.
Degica acts as a bridge between Japan and the rest of the world. Their goal is to bring quality Japanese games and software to the rest of the world and vice-versa.