5th October 2015, Edinburgh, Scotland - Gyrodisc Super League is a bright, colourful flying disc sports game for up to 4 players. The objective is simple - score goals to reduce your opponent’s points to zero - but victory is seized by quick reactions and devious mind games.
- Run, dive, catch and throw to keep the disc out of your goal and send it soaring towards your opponent’s.
- Advanced moves including looping curved throws and wild special throws.
- Play with up to 4 players or AI in either Singles or Doubles
- Flying Disc Sports Arcade Game
- Developed in Unity
- Keyboard and Gamepad Controller Support (Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS3 and PS4)
- Planned Platforms: PC (Steam)
- Additional Platforms: PS4, Xbox One, Mac and Linux
- Website: www.GyrodiscSuperLeague.com
Valiant Interactive is an independent developer of PC games based in Edinburgh, Scotland. To learn more please visit http://ValiantInteractive.com/
|It's a mixture of TRON, football and volleyball, and for some reason all the players look like Groundskeeper Willie from The Simpsons!|