Defragmented is a top-down cyberpunk shooter with action-RPG elements. Shoot and loot to a pulsing electronic soundtrack featuring artists from Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number and more.
- Cyberpunk aesthetic: Explore a neon, science fiction-fueled Earth inspired by some of the greatest cyberpunk media of the past 40 years.
- RPG character progression: Level up, unlock new skills and abilities, grow stronger. Shoot, loot, and repeat as your character evolves.
- Super fast-paced combat: Weapons have real power, and death is certain. Quickly respawn and persist until your enemies have been defeated.
- Six playable characters: Each with two skill trees for vast customization options.
- Procedural loot: Collect procedurally-generated futuristic guns and gadgets. Deck out your character and find the rarest gear available.
- Destructible environments: The environment becomes your own tactical cover. Be careful, though – bullets will rip through lighter objects.
- Retro-futuristic soundtrack: Pulse-pounding synthwave and heavy electronic beats compel you to fly through each hectic level. Featuring artists like El Tigr3 (Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number), Absolute Valentine (synthwave), and
Shirobon (chiptune/ electronic).
Defragmented will be launching on Kickstarter on Friday 29th May 2015, with a planned release in Early 2016 for PC, Mac, and Linux through Steam & Humble.