Adventure game Alum has officially been released. It is now available on Steam, for PC, Mac, and Linux, with a separate Steam page for the soundtrack.
Alum is an original point-and-click adventure game. It has the nostalgic feel of the classics, mixed with modern game-play elements and pacing that caters more towards this generation. The world, story, and characters lean towards a "RPG-esque" style, while the game-play mechanics and puzzles stay true to the classic point-and-click style.
Guide Alum on his journey through the dangerous, icy, "Land of Tide". Help him discover the truth about his city, Kosmos, and the mysterious epidemic known as "The Vague", that has been plaguing the city. As the tale unfolds, it will keep you enthralled all the way up to its epic conclusion.
* Full length game (roughly 7-10 hours of gameplay)
* Over 70 hand-drawn backgrounds - Including a map overview to travel across the "Land of Tide"
* All original soundtrack (live recorded instruments mixed with electronic elements)
* Intuitive puzzles that are logical, balanced, and rewarding (no pixel hunting)
* Full voice acting
* Gratifying frame by frame animations
* Retro classic resolution (320 x 200)
* Steam achievements