Paris, France - April 3, 2015 – Since development began for this innovative new indie title, Izle has been leaving a lasting impression with everyone who sees it. Now, developer Area Effect has given us yet another reason to get excited for this upcoming indie with a brand new, awe inspiring trailer to help kick off its Kickstarter https://www.kickstarter.com/
Since winning 3 awards at Game Connection Europe's Development Awards for "Most Creative & Original Project," "Best Hardcore Game," and "Best Desktop/Downloadable", Izle (pronounced 'eye-zuhl') has continued to impress everyone with its fascinating concept, unique gameplay, and its wonderfully imaginative world.
In development for Steam, Wii U, XBLA (Xbox 360, Xbox One), PlayStation Network (PS3, PS4) and to launch in 2016, Izleinvites its players to build their own world by summoning the power of the gods and terraforming a variety of magical islands where each unique island is randomly created and ready for players to explore.
Fans can back the game's newly launched Kickstarter in a number of different ways. From early alpha access to discounted full game digital copies and a collector's artbook, players have a ton of options to support the team and contribute meaningfully to Izle by writing, sharing and designing stories, items and even entire islands.
Key Features of Izle:
- Procedurally Generated World- Izle is a procedural 3D action-adventure RPG where you build your own world. By summoning the power the gods, you will create whole islands that are entirely procedurally generated and open to endless exploration.
- Unprecedented Consequences- Entire kingdoms and islands will be created or shattered based on your gameplay decisions. The landscape of Izle will reflect your actions in an unprecedented way. All powered by our awesome smooth voxel technology.
- The Freedom of Terraforming- Acquire powers and use them to create procedurally-generated islands filled with rolling hills, daunting castles, treacherous volcanoes, underground ice caves, sprawling dungeons, and many other environments. Each one with its own quests and challenges.
- A Destructible World- Every blade of grass, every tree, every hill and mountain can be destroyed. The Shadows are invading Izle and they will flood it with their forces and order them to destroy it. Life is fragile, and can be swept away. Entire islands will be shattered if it's not defended.
- The Excitement of Exploration- Players will have a vast, unique world to uncover, but they will also have many exciting ways to go about exploring it. Players can dig, climb, swing, swim, fly and more to travel through their world to discover all the wonder and mysteries that await.
- Strategic World Map- Make critical strategic decisions when building your world: create your next island toward an epic weapon bonus to acquire a new offensive ability, or toward a healing camp to make sure you can rest between your quests, and choose your bonus based on your terraforming element.
- The Choice Is Yours- Gather Shards of Light and choose between defending your world or crafting powerful artifacts. Izle is about the infinite freedom of creating your own world, and the great responsibility of protecting it.
- Make Your Own Build- Find hidden items within your world, acquire new skills and create your own unique character build that fits your own play style.
Get ready to explore a breathtaking world with a story and gameplay that is as unique as you. Players will be able to make the world of Izle their own through decisions that will not only affect how you play but also the fate of your world. Will you explore the unknown to discover optional secrets that give you new powers and abilities? Will you fight for the light or allow the darkness to spread? The power of the elements, light, and creation are in your hands. How this story plays out and ends is up to you. Enter the world of Izle.
Title: Izle (Izle Homepage)
Developer: Area Effect (Developer Homepage)
Genre: Procedural Action-Adventure RPG
Platforms: Steam (PC, Mac, Linux), XBLA (Xbox 360, Xbox One) PlayStation Network (PS3, PS4) and Nintendo Wii U
Release Date: TBA 2016
Kickstarter link: https://www.kickstarter.com/
About Area Effect:
Area Effect is a designer and developer of entertainment software. The team is currently working on Izle, a 3D action adventure RPG to be released on Steam and Next-Gen consoles in 2016. Area Effect was founded by Alexis Bacot in 2011 after several years at Ubisoft where he worked as a Lead Gameplay Engineer and Producer. One of Area Effect's first mobile titles, Startales, ranked #1 in more than 20 countries on iPad in the Kids category with more than 3.5M games played. In 2013, Area Effect began working on Izle, a 3D action-adventure RPG where players go on a quest to rebuild the last world of light using terraforming powers.
For more information on the game visit http://www.izlegame.com/