Created by a lone Brazilian developer in his free time, DREAMSLIDE PLUS pays homage to the fast-paced, fluid gameplay of Sega’s NiGHTS into Dreams and Sonic The Hedgehog in a unique blend of line drawing and physics-based gameplay. It looks (and sounds) easy, but Dreamslide Plus is actually pretty challenging. During each dream, players must help main character Little John “fly” by drawing lines underneath him. The trick is to make sure that Little John doesn’t lose speed or fall from the sky. Stars boost Little John’s speed, and special items are worth bonus points. Gobbling up stars at a quick pace is essential if players want Little John to stay at cruising speed :)
* Incredibly challenging: It may take a lot of practice to control Little John, but you’ll love being in the “flow” once you learn how to fly.
* Levels are meant to be difficult: You’ll need a lot of practice to reach the goal.
* 40 partially randomized levels: Rote memorization won’t help!
* Delightful soundtrack: A lighthearted music score contributes to the game’s dreamlike atmosphere.
* Combo system: Collect stars in succession and increase your score exponentially. How far can you go?
* Achievements: Can you collect them all?
* Leaderboards: Compare all your level scores with your friends.
* Combo mode: Play an endless level to achieve the largest combo possible.
PRICING AND AVAILABILITY
Dreamslide Plus is a free-to-play title and will be available for download from the App Store (iPhone, iPad, iPod touch) on February 18th.
ABOUT THE DEVELOPER
Based in São Carlos (in the state of São Paulo), Brazil, Gaffa Games is Guilherme Alves -- a lifelong fan of video games since playing the Atari 2600 for the first time. After learning programming and game design, Guilherme created several game projects -- including one for the Sega Genesis/Mega Drive console made in assembly language. He soon moved to iOS development to build his “dream” project, Dreamslide Plus -- designing it painstakingly on a daily basis for three years during his off hours while working as a software engineer. The name “Gaffa” is based on Guilherme’s initials: Guilherme Augusto Fonseca Ferreira Alves. To learn more about Gaffa Games and Dreamslide Plus, please visit http://www.dreamslideplus.com/