This release is a MAGS entry, but it could become something more... news on that as and when it happens!
(I'm terrible at this game but even so I made the sound effects! :-D Using this of course, plus some digital editing in Goldwave.)
From Jim Spanos, the guy who coded it (you may know him as "Dualnames"):
"Until I Have You, is a story driven, fast paced, retro aesthetic platformer. Sporting a weird interface, it's a game based on player skill, the better you are at it, the more impressive you can be. While you'll end up dying an awful lot, I hope you do march on, and beat this. It may be weird at first, but I find it challenging rather than annoying. This is only a taste of more to come."
- Cyberpunk Theme
- 8-bit Sound Effects
- Chiptunish Music
- Supposedly Innovative Controls
- 8 Levels To Beat
- Boss Fights
- Cinematic Scenes
- Slow Motion
- James Spanos (Dualnames): Coding, Design, Music
- Andrea Ferrara (AprilSkies): Artwork, Animation, Design
- Dave Seaman (CaptainD): Sound Effects
- aikex222, Jim Reed, Mandle, selmiak, Ghost: Beta Testing
Get it here. This version was made with AGS, although future incarnations may use something else.