Sebastian has just landed his first job in the distant city of Dorisburg. He moves there to start his adult life and figure out who he really wants to be. Among a strange collection of people, hackers and activists he finds some true friends – perhaps even love. But can they stop the terrible deeds of the people ruling the city? And who will get their heart broken in the end?
- An expansive 3D world, begging to be explored.
- Many hours of engaging story, set in a meticulously simulated city, with people that feel truly alive.
- A challenging game where your actions matter and nothing can ever be unsaid or undone.
- Tons of every-day objects and computers that work and can be modified.
- A laid-back experience where you can just go to the café and have a coffee whenever things get too hectic.
Check out the Official Website for more information. In the meantime, here are some lovely screenshots for you...