NEW YORK -- January 12, 2015 -- After about a month in early access, DestinyQuest Infinite: Act 1 now has an official release date. Starting January 21, 2015 anyone can purchase a copy of the book-meets-RPG.
The full game is available for preorder, and developer QuestForge plans to release the second and third acts in February and March, respectively. DestinyQuest Infinite: Act 1 is priced at $5.99 (£3.99). The full game can be preordered for $14.99 (£9.99).
DestinyQuest Infinite is a digital adaptation of the gamebook DestinyQuest by Michael J. Ward. You have no memory of your past. Adventure through the perilous lands of Valeron, collecting loot, learning skills, and defeating your foes as you seek to uncover the truth behind your past. A unique quest system, branching paths, and hundreds of equipment and skills to customize your hero with, you are in control of where the story takes you.
The game features:
- RPG elements like stats (Speed, Brawn, Armor, etc)
- Strategy and luck based combat
- Hundreds of items, equipment, and abilities
- Over 600 pages to discover
- Never before seen art and original item descriptions exclusively written for DestinyQuest Infinite by the author
- Cross-platform integration - play on any device! (Mobile and offline modes to be available soon)
DestinyQuest Infinite: Act 1 (of 3) will be available for purchase from Adventure Cow on January 21, 2015. For more information, visit the game website at http://www.
You can also try a playable demo.