Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic - Studio Nachin today is pleased to announce the release of Templar Infinite Crusade 1.0, its new game title for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices. Templar Infinite Crusade is a retro themed rogue-like game with RPG and strategy elements. Randomized adventures, near infinite skill leveling and scaling difficulty provide endless hours of game time. A streamlined user-friendly interface and the omission of complex menus and inventory screens, along with lightning fast gameplay makes this game easy to pick up and play. Templar Infinite Crusade offers many features:
* Each crusade is randomly generated. Provides endless replay value
* Over 300 unique enemies to battle. Common, uncommon and rare monsters (legendaries and godlike monsters in future DLC)
* Over 200 non combat encounters including equipment, shrines, books, potions,treasure piles, food items, traps, and more
* 11 deadly bosses
* Gain more resources as you level up to assist you on your crusades. More arrows, fireballs, shields etc.
* Rogue-like mechanics. Items lost on death, but you get to permanently level your characters skills
* Log function provides vital information in order to assist decision making in combat and noncombat encounters
* No internet connection needed for current features (future plans include leaderboards and optional PVP which will require internet)
* Awesome retro style artwork
* Awesome sound track - Over 15 songs
There are 14 skills that level to near infinite values. Skills are: Sword, bow, fireball, shield, barrier, fortify, heal, escape, morph, health, armor, willpower, agility and identify. There is infinite scaling difficulty. Each time a boss is killed the crusades get longer and harder, so level up and crusade farther than anyone else. Bosses can respawn, so scaling is infinite.
* Lightning fast gameplay. Battles are turned based, but rarely last over 4 seconds each. No inventory management to slow you down. Instantly equip, drink, eat, read, sell, invest, pray, or perform other actions in an incredibly user friendly interface as you encounter particular items.
* Easy to grasp, hard to master, (tutorial included and recommended. Don't worry. Its mostly killing stuff with your skills), but the game itself is not easy. You will die a lot. Each death is a learning experience. You cannot spam your sword and expect to survive long without using your other skills. Some games last 5 seconds. It might feel unfair at times, but such is the nature of randomized games. It is all part of the fun.
* Jump right into the action when you want to play. No waiting or loading screens, or complex menus to navigate. Quick in, quick out. Takes about 2 seconds (no joke) to jump into a game on an iPhone 4s, so great to play when you have 2 or 3 minutes.
* Stat tracking so that you may boast to friends. How many crusades have you embarked on? How many enemies have you vanquished? What is the farthest you have survived on a crusade? What is you average crusade distance? These stats are tracked. Future DLC will allow for more stats to be tracked.
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* 95.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Templar Infinite Crusade 1.0 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. There are no in-app purchases of any kind. There are enough deadly traps and sinister monsters in the game already, so no need to further scare away any potential crusaders by including the mind blowing horror of in app purchases.
Located in beautiful Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic, Studio Nachin is a small, one man studio and founded by doctor/engineer Juan Ignacio Perez-Bernal Gonzalez. The company is focused on medical related apps for the mobile platform.
Like IndieGameNews.com? Please +1 us!