USA, Los Angeles -- Dec 17, 2014 -- Independent games developer and publisher Cunning Force Games is proud to announce that Space Safari, their forthcoming PC, Mac and Linux 2.5D vehicular action adventure platform game, is now on Steam Greenlight.
Cast your vote of confidence to Space Safari on Steam Greenlight.
Space Safari puts the player in the shoes of the most dangerous bounty hunter in the galaxy, and today is his day off… With nothing better to do, he decides to adventure out on a Space Safari. All manner of beasts from above, on the ground, and even from below will try to prevent him from enjoying himself. Little do they know that he is in control of what is called the ATKV-1 (All Terrain Kill Vehicle), an almost unstoppable little device designed to destroy almost anything in its path!
* Classic 2.5D shoot ‘em up action with platforming puzzles
* Explore the massive planet Volotor with countless enemies to defeat
* Become more powerful with various upgrades and power-ups
* Overpower previous levels by revisiting them with all your upgrades intact
* Approximately 4 - 6 hours of gameplay
* Battle a unique boss at the end of each level
* Explore hidden paths with collectibles to find
* Steamworks integration including achievements, leaderboards, cloud saves, etc...
* Gamepad support for popular controllers
Founded in 2013 by two fellow gamers who combined their technical and artistic talents with the goal of creating new and exciting video games for multiple platforms. Their motto best summarizes what they hope to achieve:
"We make games that are easy to pick up, challenging to master, and always fun to play!"
Like IndieGameNews.com? Please +1 us!