Live Story is pleased to announce the release of the new fully interactive children’s story app Terrible Teddy! The original story is fully interactive, professionally narrated, and available for iOS and soon for Android. There are “Read it Myself” and “Read it to Me” options for the user to choose from. The reader simply touches the screen to make characters and objects come to life. Also included are eight educational games featuring characters from the story with over 250 levels to explore.
The story focuses on a mischievous dog named Teddy who can’t seem to stay out of trouble. He teases and tricks the neighborhood animals day in and day out. One day, however, he finds himself in a difficult situation and in need of some help. It’s then he discovers the power of kindness and friendship. The story is funny and lighthearted with a lesson in the end.
Jigsaw puzzles, Mazes, Connect the Dots, Flow, Memory Cards, Domino, Shuffle and Paint are all packed into this one great present for your kids. Players will need to use their problem solving skills to solve unique boards.
* FEATURES *
- An Original story by Morgan Swofford.
- Read to yourself or have it read to you.
- Professional Narration.
- Interactive story - every page offers some new action. find them all.
- 8 Different games in one package: Jigsaw Puzzles, Mazes, Dot 2 Dot, Flow, Memory Cards, Domino, Shuffle and Paint.
- Over 250 unique levels
- 3 Difficulty levels to fit every kid. Easy: ages 1-2, Standard: ages 3-4 and Hard: ages 5+
- Immersive background music by indie composers
- Adorable HD resolution graphics and effects optimized for thrilling experience
- Full parental control section including all parent related operations.
Terrible Teddy is the creation of LiveStory, the app developer dedicated to interactive and engaging stories for kids. Children’s Illustrator Morgan Swofford and App studio Tiltan Games have teamed up to bring you exciting and fun entertainment for children of all ages.
Like IndieGameNews.com? Please +1 us!