Final release on June, the 6th on Steam for PC and Mac
Improved final release thanks to feedback from Steam community
Super Toy Cars is a table top arcade combat racing game featuring fast and cool looking cars, impressive tracks made of everyday objects and a bunch of power-ups that will let you destroy your opposition.
Discover Super Toy Cars in Steam:
Ever since the game was released in Early Access, Eclipse Games has been working hard to improve Super Toy Cars with the feedback and suggestions from the game's community on Steam. These are a few of the most relevant improvements developed during this time:
- Improved gameplay: Drifting system has been tuned and improved, and gamepad controls have been redefined, as well as rumble functionality added for Xbox controllers.
- Improved graphics: New weather effects, new paintjobs for all the vehicles, improved illumination, night tracks,...
- Level Editor: The Track Editor has been improved and extended, so that now you're given more options and it's easier to create and share tracks with other players.
- New Achievements: There are now 30 achievements to unlock, many of them suggested by the community.
- Mac version: The game now supports Windows and Mac.
On June, the 6th, the game is going to be finally released and moved out of Early Access. The game is now available for Windows and OS X on Steam, and the team is already working on porting it to Linux, Wii U and other consoles, although we can't offer a final release date yet for these platform.
About Eclipse Games:
Eclipse Games is a small independent studio full of talented individuals with a serious ambition: making fun games people enjoy playing. That's what we're all about.
Like IndieGameNews.com? Please +1 us!