The latest update for Starpoint Gemini 2 is now released public and available through Steam. This patch brings the game up to version 0.7015 and carries with it a lot of fixes, new features and tweaks of existing features, as well as some new visuals.
Update v0.7015 highlights:
· Ships, asteroids and derelicts can now cause damage to nearby objects when exploding
· Gemini system gets more dangerous as pirate headhunters now track the player all over the system to ambush him. Higher Reputation makes the player a more important target for them.
· Hack and board structures to gain diverse rewards or start global events, but be careful… the owners don’t like it when someone messes with their property.
· To get out of a tight spot, use the new Phaseshift equipment to gain short-term (almost) invulnerability.
· Station holographic panels have become dynamic and show actual news and information.
· The bridge officer gets chattier and provides more info on the various situations and surroundings.
· New sound effects added to all skills
· Shard and Ice asteroids reworked to provide completely new visuals
· Improved auto-pilot tries to avoid collision with all objects
The full update change-list can be found here.
Follow Starpoint Gemini 2 progress on:
Like IndieGameNews.com? Please +1 us!