Eschborn, 13 June 2014 – bitComposer and Games Farm announced today that action RPG Shadows: Heretic Kingdoms is now available in Steam Early Access. For the first week of Early Access, players have an additional discount off of the Early Access price of 27.99€ / 27.99$ / 22.99£, providing altogether a more than 30% discount off the normal retail price of 39.99€ / 39.99$ / 34.99£. Following the first week sale, Shadows: Heretic Kingdoms will be available for 27.99€ / 27.99$ / 22.99£ throughout Steam Early Access: http://store.steampowered.com/
Shadows: Heretic Kingdoms in Early Access offers the entire first chapter featuring hours of entertainment with more than 10 different maps and locations, two different playable main characters and the first boss fights. Throughout the course of the Early Access phase, more features like voiced dialogues and a crafting system will be added, as well as new quests, items and new playable characters.
Key features of Shadows: Heretic Kingdoms
- Two parallel worlds – the spiritual Shadow Realm and the material Mortal Realm – offer an exciting gameplay experience with innovative storytelling.
- A selection of main characters offers different experiences, storylines, quests and overall direction.
- Every choice must be considered, as Karma plays an important role in the game.
- A deep storyline features a world emblazoned with ancient legends, heroic tales and dark corrupted societies.
- The unique personalities of the main characters test strategic planning and reaction time when challenging hordes of relentless enemies.
- The everlasting conflict between conquered souls and master continues, as the souls of mortal enemies and lovers can be consumed by The Devourer and come back to offer opinions, advice, or sometimes argue with each other.
The action RPG Shadows: Heretic Kingdoms will be released for PC in the fourth quarter of 2014. Available on Steam, Greenmangaming, Uplay and Gamersgate.
Like IndieGameNews.com? Please +1 us!