JET CAR STUNTS – The track is the enemy
The skill-racer will be available in Q2 2014 on PSN, PS Vita, XBLA and Steam
Eschborn, March 27th, 2014:
About JET CAR STUNTS!
Feel the rush of adrenaline on 36 tracks with lots of challenges, huge jumps and moving platforms and spirals. Jet Car Stuntshas three different game modes where the aim is to finish the race using boost, sheer skill and ability.
- Compete with the Jet Cars in three different game modes and show them all how you measure up.
- Reach the unreachable in the new Puzzle Mode, while staying on the track!
- Experience the game now with beautiful, improved HD graphics and an integrated damage system that makes your stunts look even more spectacular!
- Set the fastest times! Pit yourself against the best of the best, beat the times of your opponents and set yourself apart from all the rest!
- Test your skills in multiple, challenging levels of difficulty!
- 36 extraordinary courses that are more foe than friend!
Check out the trailer:
About bitComposer Entertainment
bitComposer Entertainment AG is an independent PC and video games publishing company based in Eschborn, Germany. The company focuses on the national and international marketing of entertainment products for the classic PC, console and handheld platforms, while its subsidiary, bitComposer Online GmbH, specializes in the fast-growing online games market. bitComposer draws on experienced development teams and providers from across the globe to realize its in-house projects, licensed products and commissioned productions. Further information about bitComposer can be found atwww.bitComposer.com.
About Grip Digital
Founded in 2009, GRIP Digital s.r.o. is a privately owned developer and publisher of games for game consoles, PC and mobile phones, based in Prague, Czech Republic. We are using the trademark "Grip Games". Formed by professionals and enthusiasts with experience from AAA to casual mobile games, we develop creative and fun games. Among our most successful titles are Foosball 2012 for PlayStation®3 and PlayStation®Vita and One Epic Game for PlayStation®Portable and mobile platforms. We also work with other studios and bring their games to the console platforms. Our ports of “The Impossible Game” and “MiniSquadron” are among the most popular and successful games on the PlayStation®Store.
Like IndieGameNews.com? Please +1 us!