"We help. It's what we do." For seven years, this has been Rosa Blackwell's refrain as she scours the New York City streets for lost souls in need of saving. Rosa and her spirit guide, Jazz-era ghost Joey Mallone, help the recently dead find peace and cross over -- but their work comes a price. And they're about to learn just how high that price is.
On Thursday, April 24, indie developer Wadjet Eye Games will release The Blackwell Epiphany, the fifth and final game in the long-running Blackwelladventure game series. Starting today, this final chapter can be preordered for $14.99 from http://www.rosablackwell.com/
preorder. At launch, the game will sell from the Wadjet Eye website, GOG, and Steam.
On April 24, preorder customers will get The Blackwell Epiphany as a DRM-free download, along with a slew of special bonuses:
- Exclusive video interviews with voice actors Abe Goldfarb (Joey) and Rebecca Whittaker (Rosa) discussing their work on the series
- Exclusive New York City video tour with series creator Dave Gilbert showing and talking about the real-world locations that inspired the Blackwellgames
- Exclusive virtual invite to the Blackwell Epiphany launch party -- streamed live from Dave's apartment the evening of April 24! (Includes a hangout / Q&A session with members of the dev team)
- Blackwell Epiphany MP3 soundtrack
- Free Blackwell Epiphany Steam key that can be redeemed at launch
Shiny Loot - DRM-free indie games for PC, Mac and Linux
Like www.IndieGameNews.com? Please +1 us!