At its core, Zaharia is a game about humanity: its glories, its follies, and its darkest secrets. The players will be able to create their own characters and use them freely, defining their own story in the world of Zaharia without compromise or constraint and their choice will make the difference.
- Isometric 3D graphic;
- Turn-based battles based on our original rules' system;
- Narrative and Interpretative non-linearity, allowing the player not only to choose which quest to follow, but also to make choices and solve problems in many different ways;
- A free-roaming world, Fallout style;
- A large number of skills and stats to manage, in order to customize your own virtual alter-ego in every small detail;
- An original setting created from scratch, inspired to late medieval Persia and Arabia, and completely different from the classic fantasy settings;
- Development of mature themes: slavery, racism, theology, philosophy, morality, politics and so on;
- Five main factions to choose from, each of them deeply characterized and different from the others;
- Innovative magic system, making mages something more than portable siege weapons;
- A real time stealth system.
Zaharia recently started a Kickstarter campaign, in order to continue the development of the game.
Shiny Loot - DRM-free indie games for PC, Mac and Linux