Predestination is a turn-based sci-fi 4X game that revives and improves on the gameplay of classic strategy games. It blends classic turn-based galaxy management and fleet combat with modern 3D graphics and new game mechanics that 4X fans have been waiting years to get their hands on, such as:
- An intuitive 3D galaxy map that really works. No star lanes restricting ship movement!
- Real planetary exploration on procedurally generated planets.
- Terraforming and climate management.
- Tactical fleet combat with custom-designed ships.
- Free map designer and modding tools.
Most 4X games focus on one or two areas of gameplay, neglecting deep colonisation or combat mechanics, but with Predestination we really want to deliver the whole package in a well-rounded strategy game. Predestination will be an evolutionary step forward for the genre. There will be enough depth to keep hardcore players entertained and some simple tools like our unique colony blueprint system to solve the micromanagement problems deep games inevitably encounter.
- Create multiple colonies on each planet and design your own city layouts.
- Design re-usable colony blueprints to reduce micromanagement without sacrificing control.
- Manage dozens of colonies at once by editing existing blueprints.
- Send spies to infiltrate specific enemy colonies, and strategically bomb colonies from orbit.
Successful Kickstarter: http://predestinationgame.com/kickstarter
Minimum System Requirements (tentative):
OS: Windows Vista, 7, or 8
Processor: 1.7 GHz single-core
Memory: 2 GB RAM
GPU: Any 512MB or greater card
DirectX: Version 9.0
Hard Drive: 1GB available space
Sound Card: Any
Does your fundraiser need help? Check out these suggestions. I can't promise they'll make you successful, but maybe they'll give you some useful ideas.