I have been waiting a long time for there to be a worthy successor to the classic 16-bit title "Shufflepuck Cafe". I think I've just found it. For PC, Mac and Linux.
About the Game
After "accidentally" jumping your spaceship through a wormhole, you’ve crash landed onto this forsaken desert planet a billion kilometers from home. The only thing between you and the horizon is the seemingly endless dunes of sand, save for one strange, huge building. Inside, it appears to be an interstellar Casino where everyone plays air hockey for a living.
You’ll have to fight hard to grind down all your opponents until they are utterly defeated to earn the critical parts needed to repair your ship. Once you’ve obtained all the spaceship pieces you’ll have to defeat the owner of this insane Casino so you can go home.
• Hundreds of hours of addictive gameplay!
• No loading times!
• Blur, dynamic lighting, glow, particles, spatial sounds!
• High performance lightweight in-house 3D engine!
• 5 floors in a fantastic universe!
• 13 opponents entirely modeled and animated in 3D!
• More than 40 gadgets and equipment to collect and upgrade!
• 200 levels of evolution!
• Over 350 missions and 120 mini quests!
• Unlock all your opponents biographies to embody them and take advantage of their powers!
• Unleash furious special strikes on your opponents!
• Super precise and responsive gameplay!
Check out the full details over at IndieGameStand.
Shufflepuck Cantina Deluxe Screenshots:
Does your fundraiser need help? Check out these suggestions. I can't promise they'll make you successful, but maybe they'll give you some useful ideas.