The gameplay in RUSH takes place exclusively on the Wii U™ GamePad, with the TV being used as a second screen for other people in the room. Players guide cubes around RUSH's fully three dimensional levels by placing Conveyor belts, Warps, Stops Signs, Splits and more with the Stylus!
RUSH will have a 50% launch discount and will be released for just $ 1.99 / € 1.99!
- Off-TV gameplay supported
- Unique 3D puzzle solving gameplay with Conveyor Belts, Warps, Stop Signs, Splits and more.
- Over 70 levels of increasing difficulty
- Hint system, when your brain needs a break
- Drag and Drop stylus control system
- Highly stylized environments
- Only $ 1.99 / € 1.99!
Keep up to date by adding the Indie Game News Google+ page to your circles or following us on Twitter.
Does your fundraiser need help? Check out these suggestions. I can't promise they'll make you successful, but maybe they'll give you some useful ideas.