Current List of Major changes:
- 44Khz Stereo Music- clearing up muddy high tones in the music.
- Hard core mode
- Normal mode balancing and improvements
- Animation fixes for a few sprites (about 12 of them)
- Health adjustments and adjustments to the damage system for better balance
- and so much more! So grab it as soon as it posts and get the new version. Whatever you do don't forget to crank the volume :)
We are now on http://www.indieDB.com/ we held 22nd place for indie game of the year for about 2 days and have started to slip but still in the top 300 right now at 229! Pretty damned good for a first commercial release if I say so myself 😊 After the files are approved you can get the game there for $2.99
Keep up to date by adding the Indie Game News Google+ page to your circles or following us on Twitter.
Does your fundraiser need help? Check out these suggestions. I can't promise they'll make you successful, but maybe they'll give you some useful ideas.