Tuesday, 15 November 2011on
Zagreb, Croatia - November, 2011 - Independent game developer 2x2 Games has announced that their innovative World War II strategy game, Unity of Command, is now available.
The game is available for $29.99 in digital download form directly from the developer's site unityofcommand.net, as well as from digital distribution partners Matrix Games and Gamers Gate.
About Unity of Command:
Unity of Command is an innovative and refreshing operational-level wargame that covers the entire 1942/43 Stalingrad Campaign on the Eastern Front. Playable from both the Axis and Soviet perspective, it strives to recreate the strategy, the forces involved and the general tension of that crucial period in World War II.
Experience the highly fluid, enormously large battles of maneuver in a turn-based strategy setting. Take command in this mobile, back-and-forth sort of war where logistics and poor weather are often the decider, and defeat and victory are sometimes just a mile, or a day, apart.
* Easy to learn and intuitive, with fast and flowing gameplay
* Historically accurate operational-level units (Axis divisions, Soviet corps)
* 17 single player scenarios, Axis and Soviet, at the scale of 20km per hex, 4 days per turn
* Campaign mode that puts historical and what-if scenarios in strategic context
* Sophisticated weather model, with realistic per-hex weather
* Novel supply system, providing for exciting battles of encirclement and breakout
* Belligerent and aggressive AI that knows how to counterattack and threaten supply lines
* Integrated "History Mode" for after-action replays
* Multiplayer via the Internet
About 2x2 Games:
2x2 Games is a 4-strong indie dev team that is not afraid of treading new ground. On a mission to find that perfect balance between fun and historical accuracy in wargames, they just might be onto something.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)