Monday, 21 November 2011on
Honolulu, Hawaii - 8 Bit Grenade today is pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of Snap Trap 1.0, their new gaming title for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Snap Trap is one of the latest iOS games, that uses Apple's touch screen technology, in a unique and intuitive way.
You are a hungry mouse determined to collect every piece of cheese, but lying in your way is an assortment of deadly traps, including: mouse traps, booby traps, tripwire grenades, and dynamite! Your goal is to navigate around these traps and return home safely. One thing for sure, these are not your Ma and Pa's mouse traps!
* Unique and intuitive touch screen controls
* High-quality stylized artwork
* 30 challenging levels
* Avoid 6 deadly traps
* Strategize, plan your routes, or go kamikaze style
* Find the fastest route for higher scores
* Are you a Pipsqueak or are you Smooth Cheese? Get character ratings based on your overall score
* Earn up to 3 stars per level
* Something for everyone. Arcade, Action, Adventure, Strategy, and Puzzle genres
The game offers something for everyone: Arcade, action, adventure, strategy and puzzle genres all wrapped up into one! Explore 30 levels in three areas: the attic, kitchen, and basement. New traps are introduced in each area, as the gameplay progressively becomes more challenging. Take your time to strategize, plan your routes, or go kamikaze style! Find the fastest routes, for higher scores, in this stylized adventure game from 8 Bit Grenade.
* iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, 3/4G iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 13.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Snap Trap 1.0 is $2.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Based out of Honolulu, Hawaii, 8 Bit Grenade was founded in 2011 by independent developer John Tommervik. 8 Bit Grenade's sole purpose is to research, explore and develop high quality games for mobile devices.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)