- the units' tokens were fully redone (thanks to James Hazelett!)
- zooming (keys 1,2,3,4) - for showing off our beautiful tokens ;-)
- smart camera - player's view will follow action - IMHO, it makes game much more interesting to watch
- alternative unit's evolution - i.a. Bowman can evolve to Fire Archer or Ranger
- balance changes (i.a.: cost of Lich and further enhancements to mage's spells)
- other small optimizations and fixes
- new units and other content
Please download new version (425MB) from DOWNLOADS section from our page (your license key will be required).
Also, you can download alternative installer for any supported system (Windows, Linux and Mac OS X) - your license key is fully interchangeable between all versions.
A sample of the new graphics:
A couple of portraits from the sequel (yes, you read that right - a sequel is in the works...)
You know, I can't help wondering why female warriors / characters in a fantasy world full of dangerous creatures and arrows flying around all over the place, often with cold, ice-filled landscapes, keep choosing to wear next to nothing...