The celebration did not go quite as planned. First it was the storm, then the car broke down, then his date was kidnapped by demons. Now Johnny finds himself hurtling towards the depths of Hell in pursuit, the world crumbling above him and creatures of the night homing in from all sides.
With four difficulty levels, lots of bonus stages, challenges, awards and tons of hidden secrets, you're set for a long, long fall...
To Hell with Johnny is not only frantic, fun and full of fire, but also accessible beyond the usual. The game offers a multitude of features that target special requirements such as reduced mobility, low vision and color blindness. No matter who you are To Hell with Johnny has a way to match your skill.
Available now for Windows!
Coming soon to Mac and more.
Official Game Website
Comprised of avid retro gamers, Swedish independent game studio michi.nu aims to add engaging depth to the simple ideas of the past. By combining the vicious, unforgiving nature of first generation gaming with state-of-the-art accessibility features, the goal is to entertain, surprise and frustrate as many gamers as possible - no matter their capabilities.
- Dazzlingly colourful true high definition graphics
- Earn cash, find upgrades, buy or create new weapons
- Multi-layered levels and the ability to slow down time
- Replay the game for more loot and greater challenges
- Many game modes, achievements and unlockables
For more information, visit http://www.blazingbitgames.com/en/mactabilis/
If you enter this code on the order form:
You will get 75% off Kudos 2 until November 5th.
Amsterdam, The Netherlands - Dutch game development studio NextGamez today is pleased to announce Mr Pig Muddy 1.0, an addictive physics-based game for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices. While pigs are very intelligent and can be trained to do tricks and such, Mr pig muddy is not fond of bathing. Your goal is to get him bathing! Easy right? Mr Pig Muddy features hours of gameplay, challenging physics-based farm settings demolition of hay bales, construction and many special features and objects, plus lots of replay value. Each of the 30 levels requires logic, skills.
* Great game mode of operation
* Fun items to the game
* OpenFeint features that make your scores and achievements one to compete with global players
* Game Center lets friends - and soon-to-be-friends - in on the action
Invite someone to join, then get a game going. Or go up against people you don't know, from anywhere in the world, in a multiplayer game. It's your world. Everyone else is just playing in it.
Leaderboards and achievements:
Score some bragging rights. Take a look at leaderboards and see how your score ranks against your friends, as well as all players of each game. You can also compare game achievements with your friends. Check out leaderboards and achievements through the Game Center app and through each individual game.
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.0 or later (iOS 4.0 Tested)
* 20.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Mr Pig Muddy 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Located in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, NextGamez is a Dutch game development studio with their products in the casual game market. We produce content that plays across a range of platforms including PC games, consoles, mobile phones and the Internet. As NextGamez it is our goal to let people experience a next level of casual gaming.
Planet Horse is available for Mac for $9.99 USD.
Download a free trial and view the official trailer from our web site at:
Saddle up for adventure in Planet Horse!
This is a survey aimed at helping indie game developers understand what indie gamers are looking for:
Be-Rad Entertainment is pleased to announce the release of their first game, Lame Castle.
-Currently available in the Android market and the web
-Coming soon to iOS
-Robot Unicorn Attack
About the Game:
-Lame Castle is a dash game where your goal is to destroy Wizzy the evil wizard's lame castle
-24 different levels to beat
-4 different challenge modes
-Plenty of chickens to punt (seriously, you have to try the chicken punt challenge. Unlock it by beating level 2)
-Inspired by THIS AD
-2 months + some change + future work on several planned updates to the game
-Things to come: Online leaderboards, more game modes, several more interactive environment pieces and castles to destroy
About The Developer:
Be-Rad Entertainment was recently formed by ex-Crystal Dynamics programmer Brad Johnson. At Crystal he worked on Tomb Raider: Legend, Tomb Raider: Underworld, and most recently Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light.
Sydney, Australia - iKontacts is excited to introduce today its first ever game, HEXETERA (TM) - Triangle Puzzle Game, an instantly-playable and likable puzzle game for iPhone and iPod touch users. This release marks the very first version of HEXETERA on any device or platform.
In HEXETERA, your objective is to move, explode, rotate, color, destroy and drop PRIMARIES, pieces made of one or more triangles, in a triangular grid, to form single color Hexagon (HEXA) and Diagonal (DIA) formations.
Formations explode on creation, causing PRIMARIES above them to fall. The game is further intensified by SECONDARIES and Reward Buttons. SECONDARIES are falling pieces that help or hinder you. Power up with Reward Buttons when you make various formations and charge through your levels. DIA formations are the most challenging to make and have the most points. Levels get faster and targets get harder.
"We feel we have brought something different to the regular block-based action puzzle games with HEXETERA. All shapes, movements, grid, speeds, targets and levels have been decided by a lot of play time and feel for the game," says Jameel Akhtab, co-founder of iKontacts. "And this is just the beginning, as HEXETERA has strong game mechanics to build upon."
* 2 Game modes, Jupiter and Infinity
* Jupiter mode has 16 challenge levels that keep your fingers dancing
* Infinity mode gives you endless play till your battery runs out
* Random play on every play. Falling pieces, PRIMARIES or SECONDARIES, are completely random, each time you play
* Colorful level graphics, pieces, explosions, transitions and animations
* Intuitive movements for players of all ages
* All-original sound tracks and sound effects
* Play your iPod music option
* In Jupiter mode, the quicker you reach level targets or make a formation, the higher your scores
* In-game Leader boards included. (Global leader boards coming soon)
* Post scores on Facebook
* Post scores on Twitter
* Share scores via email
* iPhone and iPod touch
* iPhone OS 3.1.3 or later
* 14.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Introductory offer of $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other countries) until November 25th 2010. HEXETERA 1.0.1 will be $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other countries) after the offer and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Written in Blitz3D - highly recommended for modest one man projects!
Miami, Florida - Badboi Creations has just released Home Run Derby Challenge Pro for iPhone and iPod touch. Badboi Creations are the makers of the hit Home Run Derby Challenge accelerometer based game. The new Pro edition comes with 4 new characters, 4 new stadiums, online multiplayer, and global leaderboards.
The online multiplayer is perfect to play head to head against friends and family members to see who is the ultimate champion or you can also play against anybody all over the world. The global leaderboards lets you see how you rank up against other players all over the world.
Badboi Creations has also updated the current version of Home Run Derby Challenge to include the new 4 characters and stadiums but they are locked and must be unlocked. However the basic version does not include online multiplayer or leaderboards that is only in the Pro edition.
* iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
* iOS 4.0 or latter (iOS 4 tested)
* 13.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
The price of Home Run Derby Challenge Pro is only $2.99 (USD) and is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. Review copies are available upon request.
Grid Monsters is an indie game development company founded in 2010. Currently a one man operation, Grid Monsters is dedicated to making mobile games that not only look good, but are fun to play.
Hungry Helga HD officially released for the iPad - Bigger is Better
Miami Beach, FL - Candywriter has announced the immediate availability of Word Solitaire: Aurora for iPhone, Word Solitaire HD for iPad, and Word Solitaire for Mac. The three titles are separate versions of the same game - a sequel to the original iPhone classic, Word Solitaire. The iPhone version has already been selected this week as a "New and Noteworthy" app on the front page of iTunes.
Word Solitaire cards are dealt just like in traditional solitaire but with a unique twist: instead of playing cards, each card represents a letter of the alphabet. It's the user's task to stack cards on top of one another, create words, and expose more letters. Once all provided letters have been arranged into words, the user may advance to the next level.
Whereas the original iPhone game featured 25 levels, the new Word Solitaire suite includes a 250-level "Campaign" as well as a "Quick Play" mode and a "Global" mode in which users compete against each other on a daily puzzle.
Word Solitaire was designed with relaxation in mind and is set on top of an animated aurora background that changes color each day.
* A 250-Level "Campaign" will keep you hooked for months
* Compete against users around the world on the daily puzzle
* Configure a game with your own settings in Quick Play mode
* Stunning displays of the aurora change each day
* Relaxing graphics, interface and music
* The iPhone version includes high-resolution Retina graphics and Game Center support
* The iPad version includes support for portrait and landscape orientations
iOS 3.0 or later (iPhone version)
iOS 3.2 or later (iPad version)
Mac OS 10.5.8 or later (Mac version)
Word Solitaire: Aurora for iPhone: http://www.candywriter.com/
Word Solitaire HD for iPad: http://www.candywriter.com/
Word Solitaire for Mac: http://www.candywriter.com/
Word Solitaire - Candywriter
Word Solitaire: Aurora - Candywriter
Located in Miami Beach, Florida, Candywriter produces creative yet beautiful software for Mac OS X and iOS
Naturally I'm not complaining, just curious. :-D
San Mateo, California - TikGames today is pleased to announce the release of Flower Shop Big City Break for iPhone. In this fast paced time management game, players live out their dream of dropping out of the rat race and serving up spectacular flowers to customers in exotic locales.
With over sixty levels of non-stop action, players will turn a small flower shop into a blooming success. To do this, they will need to keep the customers happy, the flowers blossoming and the money rolling in. But players better think ahead and chain together actions in order to please some of the most demanding customers they will ever see! Successful players can expand their business across a tropical island.
"TikGames is thrilled to bring Flower Shop Big City Break to the iPhone", said Anatoly Tikhman, Founder and CEO of TikGames, LLC "Players are whisked away into the fantasy of running their own flower shop; responsible for growing, watering, harvesting and delivering beautiful floral bouquets to a prestigious clientele, but time is of the essence, especially if they want to earn the coveted Guru award! "
Flower Shop Big City Break released with both a Lite and Full version. The Full version sells for an introductory price of $0.99 (USD). Both are available now on the iTunes store. Flower Shop Big City Break supports English, Spanish, French, Brazilian Portuguese, Italian and German languages and is compatible with iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. Requires iOS 3.0 or later.
* iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
* Required iOS 3.1.2 or later (iOS 4.0 Tested)
* 6.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:Beamed v1.20 is available Free exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
London, United Kingdom - An independent British developer was said to be ‘astounded' today by the international success he has achieved for his first game Virus Strike, a fast-paced free puzzle app that combines elements of Tetris, Bejeweled and Flight Control.
The physics-based game, which was released on Sunday (24th October 2010) and is only free for a limited period, struck an immediate chord with app reviewers from all over the world. In the first few hours after its release, Virus Strike received rave reviews from as far flung corners of the globe as Russia, Japan, France, Germany and the USA.
The reviews sparked thousands of frenetic downloads from App Stores all over the world by match puzzler addicts keen to get the game while it's still free, with the Swedes, the Chinese and the Germans currently proving the most eager to get their hands on it. It is now the 11th most popular free puzzle game in Germany. The game was developed by Vertigo Software CEO Neil Ferguson in his spare time on a zero budget.
What The Reviewers Said:
"The developer positions his game as a mix of Tetris, Bejeweled , and Flight Control - a bold statement, but there's truth in it." - Russian site App100.
"Vertigo Software tries the match 3, but with an interesting twist. It's sporty... There's a bit of Flight Control and it will convert you from Bejeweled. In addition, the game is free!" - French site Funtouch
"Indie developer breaks new ground with free puzzle app." - Japanese site iPad Japan Times.
"In this first version of the game, the fun is already on." - German site Appgefahren
"By combining classic puzzle and physics-based problem-solving with intuitive iPhone gaming features like touchscreen line-drawing and tilting, Virus Strike breaks new ground in the App Store. Get it for free today. You won't be able to quit once you start." - US site AppModo
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.0 or later
* 9.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
For a limited time only, Virus Strike 1.0 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
See Arcen Games' Website for more details.
AI War 4.0 Windows Installer: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?a7bb2axa4mi657n
AI War 4.0 OSX Installer: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?qkjy6vh9pns5ooj
The Zenith Remnant 4.0 Windows Installer: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?opf09fwr8ducaab
The Zenith Remnant 4.0 OSX Installer: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?jru6jhumak61kzu
Children of Neinzul 4.0 Windows Installer: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?j1qgbnlex8utb96
Children of Neinzul 4.0 OSX Installer: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?i8vh1h2ko5as2dv
- A grand total of 147 new ships have been added to the game. Again, this is NOT counting the new ones added as part of CoN. Most of these new ships went to the AI or are things that the players must capture, but there are also dozens and dozens of goodies for the players in the form of new warheads, new mercenaries, new turrets, and new lines of command stations.
- An enormous graphical overhaul has taken place. Every special effect in the game has been replaced and majorly improved, the HUD and GUI has been completely redesigned and has a cleaner feel to it, and the starfields/nebulae have seen a rather startling improvement as well. Those new ships come with a bunch of new prerendered-3D graphics, as well.
- The soundtrack to both AI War and The Zenith Remnant have been completely remastered and re-edited, and in a number of cases have new live performances for trumpet and electric guitar (adding to the existing live vocals and piano). The soundtrack for Children of Neinzul was also done at this new quality level, of course. Additionally, two completely-new bonus tracks have been added for free to the base AI War game, and an old track ("Thor") that had been dropped due to quality issues is back and awesome with a live performance.
- The interface has been streamlined all over the place, in ways that have really been exciting our hardcore fanbase (who helped design some of the changes). The biggest amongst these changes are perhaps the more-readable galaxy map, the new context menu (alt+right-click) with things like Auto-Gather-Knowledge and special Transport-Unloading logic, the complete removal of "control nodes" in favor of a much cleaner set of menus, and a larger display-on-demand minimap replacement (hold T).
- Many new teach-yourself-to-play-better features have been added: or, as we like to call them, "discoverability features." The new Objectives and References tabs provide a lot of guidance for players without hand-holding them, a new Tip of the Day system on the main menu shows player-submitted tips, and all of the tutorials in the game have been completely redone and updated, and are more helpful than ever before. A fan even did some awesome new video tutorials for us, which replaced our older 2.0-era series of the same.
- Along the theme of streamlining: Knowledge raiding has been completely rebalanced to no longer be easy or necessary, returning it to the proper role of "last ditch effort to get out of a hole". This was a really tedious activity since players were embarking on it too often. Similarly, the endgame was ALWAYS a grind in the old versions, to the point where very few players actually won games, but now the endgame has been completely redone and is more exciting and full of back-and-forth power struggles than ever. Gameplay activities that were tedious have been cropped and replaced with something more fun, with a great deal of public player testing and feedback.
- Brace yourself: but the entire combat, repair, economic, and construction models have been almost completely rewritten. To the novice player these changes are subtle enough that it feels like basically the same game. To the more experienced player, these changes are a dream come true, shaving off rough edges left and right and leaving something simpler and more elegant in its place. We had a corps of 95 community members giving us feedback, after all, so there's been a lot of vetting of this from both newer and experienced players. The main benefits of these particular changes are simplicity, transparency-to-the-player, and internal accuracy in outlier situations.
- As part of the new combat model, the old concept of "shields" (as distinct from "force fields") has been removed, and the random-hit-chance and range-related components of the hit chance calculations are gone. In place of this is a new, simpler, and far better "armor" system that affects damage output instead of hit chance.
- One key simplification in this new version is the removal of all the internal ship-specific damage multipliers. In their place, we now have a small number of new "hull types," and ships get visible bonuses against them. This also removes the "Strong Vs and Weak Vs" display in favor of both the raw hull attack multipliers display and a new Reference tab when really detailed data is needed (presumably not often).
- Following on with those massive changes, every last ship in the game has been rebalanced to a heavy degree, sometimes pretty much completely. With a game of this scope, we expect there are still some rough edges in there, but overall it's far better balanced -- and easier to understand the balance in a meaningful way -- than ever before. As part of this, the turrets and starships have both become a lot more specialized and interesting, and more of them are available to players right from the start of the game.
- Performance has gotten a major boost in general with the new version, but additionally we now have new "Performance Profiles" that let the game more easily run on a variety of hardware. Best of all, these profiles can be swapped in and out in realtime while playing. This lets borderline computers lower their simulation/graphics load temporarily during a massive battle, then turn those factors back up when the battle concludes. The game in general also now does a better job of degrading its framerate instead of its overall run speed, which is an enormous boon for multiplayer games where one player is on iffy hardware. And as if all that wasn't enough, we also have a variety of simple new performance-diagnosing tools right in the Players tab that lets players see each others' framerates, how fast the game is running at the moment compared to realtime, and other helpful things like that.
- This next change is also a shocker: we've reduced the default ship caps in the game. The game has always advertised having 30,000+ ships in realtime, but the truth was that often players were running more like 70,000 to 120,000 ships in large games. This was simply more of a CPU drain than it needed to be, and tended to make a lot of the AI worlds a grind. We now have Unit Cap Scales that you can set in the lobby -- and the old "High" option is still there -- but the new default uses about half as many ships, which is still significantly more than we've ever advertised as supporting. And for iffy hardware, you can actually quarter the number of ships in the game, which is ideal for slower laptops or similar.
- Part of the reason for the shift away from just huge numbers of fleet ships is our new emphasis on larger centerpieces. The AIs have massive new command stations and guard posts, as well as mobile Guardians that not only defend but launch often-brutal counterattacks. Going along with these are the exciting new AI Eye that emphasizes de-blobbing, the new AI Barracks that lets the AIs store up overflow reinforcements for later use, and the AI Carriers which are the late-game AI equivalent of transports. All of these new things take the place of turrets, which the AI no longer uses at all, and in general they lead to a vastly different feel of game. It's a lot quicker to resolve battles (without making you rushed -- just no longer a grind), and in general it makes planets feel more unique and fun before you even get into the various special weapons that have always been a cornerstone of AI War.
- The AIs aren't the only ones who have been getting a makeover, though. We already mentioned that players now get a lot more starting turrets and starships for free (and both of those unit classes are now far more central to the game). Players also now get a lot more knowledge in general (3,000 per planet now, instead of 2,000), and the player economy -- especially in the early game -- has had a massive boost. Your typical income without economic upgrades will be almost double what it used to be, meaning you can field far more ships, faster, including starships. Speaking of faster, the player ships used to be 1.4x faster than the AI ships, but now they are a full 2x faster. This asymmetry plays well into the enhanced feel of the player as a guerrilla warrior against a superior foe. This unique aspect of the game is really emphasized a lot more, now, and players have responded really well to it in beta.
- Did we mention Mac OSX support? Thanks to our switch to the Unity 3D engine, AI War is no longer just for Windows. And while Linux isn't directly supported, we have word that it runs flawlessly in the latest versions of WINE. And, along these lines, AI War no longer has any prerequisites -- installation and setup is far more painless than in the past.
Read on for information about Children of Neinzul.
Today I am born, today I die.
The Neinzul are an insectoid race of perpetual "younglings" that live for an extremely short span before dying and being superseded by fully-aware and vicious replacements. Their Enclaves form mini-collectives with their own personalities, goals, and desires. In this second expansion to AI War, players face off against the Neinzul minor factions, against new AI types in general, and enlist the help of the friendlier members of this new alien presence.
Enclave Starships bring a long-awaited feature: mobile space docks. New map types and new capturables add more excitement. Optionally, Hybrid Hives bring a new type of AI logic to the game: these free agents are like a coordinated pack of velociraptors hunting you against the backdrop of the regular AI forces. For advanced players, the Hybrid Hives provide more cut-throat opposition than ever.
When you purchase AI War: Children Of Neinzul, you're not only getting an exciting new expansion, you're also supporting an important cause. Arcen Games has partnered with the Child's Play charity, pledging 100% of the profits from sale of Children of Neinzul (excepting any taxes and distributor fees) to helping sick kids in need. The staff at Arcen has long admired the work done by Child's Play, and we're very excited to finally be able to contribute in a substantial manner.
* 36 new ships, including:
* 5 new ship classes with a variety of abilities.
* Enclave Starships and Regeneration Chambers for direct unlock.
* 6 new AI special weapons.
* 6 new AI Types.
* 3 Neinzul alien minor factions (NPCs).
* Devastating new Hybrid Hives AI plot.
* 3 new in-game music tracks, plus a new title music track.
* Two new map styles: X and Concentric Circles.
New York, NY - Demansol today is pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of Lost In The Jungle 1.0, their new application for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. The objective of this mind blowing Hidden Object game is to let the user explore dense forests in search of some hidden objects in order to get her colleague out of Tribal's clasp.
Do you have an experience to search something after you lost it? Well, that's very common if it's a known place, but what if it's a forest and also the stuff which you have to search, doesn't belong to you!! This Number One Hidden Object Game has been designed in such a way that it gives the user the real feel of being in a Jungle in search of Hidden Objects, and at an affordable price which no other hidden object game offer on both iPad and iPhone platform.
A group of three friends, Sam, Joe and Sarah, somehow finds an island after their boat sank into the sea. The island is covered with thick forest and the trio entered the jungle to look for some help, but their bad luck brings them to a secret tribal village. Getting disrupted by the presence of the intruders, the tribal's make them captive and start threatening to kill them. However, after being pleaded by the trio repeatedly, the tribal leader decides to let them go on one condition.
Sam and Joe will be taken to 10 different islands. Each island has four different forests full of valuables, which include food items, swords and jewels etc. Sam and Joe have to collect those valuables from all four forests so that they would be taken to the next island and so on. As they go on visiting the islands, the number of valuables to be found will increase in number. After visiting all the 10 islands in order and collecting all the valuables, the trio will be released. All you have to do is to help Sam and Joe to collect valuables from the forest within the stipulated time period in order to get Sarah released from the tribal and return back happily.
* Multiplayer mode to play with family and friends
* Only app in App Store to have multiplayer challenge in iPhone version as well
* Option to play own play list of the songs
* Resume the game from the last forest
* Explore 40 Stunning forests to explore
* Unique Hidden Object Game to play
* Unlimited game time
* Hint option that enable after 60 seconds
* Highly addictive
* Replay forest and beat the best time
Play head to head multiplayer with family/friends on the same device. Find more objects before your opponent!
Play multiplayer with family/friends on the same device as a turn based game. Find more objects in a given time and handover the iPhone/iPod to opponent and let him try to beat your time or number of objects.
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.0 or later
* 62.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Lost in the Jungle 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store under Games categories.
Pre-Orders for PC and Mac available now at www.backtothefuturegame.com for $24.95, includes free copy of Puzzle Agent game
SAN RAFAEL, CA. -- October 25, 2010 -- Telltale Games announced today the platforms, release month and pricing for Back To The Future: The Game. The PC and Mac versions are expected to burst out of the time space continuum in December, followed shortly by the arrival of the game on the PlayStation 3 system and iPad.
The PC and Mac versions of Back To The Future: The Game are now available to pre-order for $24.95 at http://www.backtothefuturegame.com. The pre-order special includes:
* Telltale Games critically acclaimed Puzzle Agent -- $9.95 value, available for download immediately after placing order.
* For each pre-order of the series on PC and Mac from telltalegames.com, the company will donate $1.00 to the Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research.
* Inclusion in special pre-release insider forum at Telltale site -- to chat with the team creating the game throughout the process
Release dates and pricing for the PlayStation(R) 3 system and iPad versions of the game will be announced at a later date.
Picking up shortly after the events of the third Back to the Future film, Marty and Doc embark on a completely new cinematic time-travel adventure. The story unfolds across five exciting episodes, with a new installment releasing each month. Telltale is creating the game in collaboration with Universal Partnerships & Licensing and film series' co-creator/co-writer Bob Gale. The games will release soon after the Blu-ray debut and DVD release of the Back to the Future 25th Anniversary Trilogy on October 26, featuring all-new restorations of the classic films.
"We're very excited to celebrate the 25th anniversary of the Back to the Future franchise with a completely new adventure," said Dan Connors CEO Telltale Games. "It's been an amazing experience to be part of reuniting Marty McFly and Doc Brown on their continuing quest. Back to the Future fans will have a great time helping to control the integrity of the space-time continuum."
A special "making of" video feature is now posted at http://www.backtothefuturegame.com, with Bob Gale and the game team sharing an inside-look at the production. The video also shows first footage of Christopher Lloyd returning to the role of Doc Brown in the recording studio and talking about his experiences making the game.
About Back to the Future
From the Academy Award(R)-winning filmmakers Steven Spielberg and Robert Zemeckis comes Back to the Future - the original, groundbreaking adventure that sparked one of the most successful trilogies ever! Starring Michael J. Fox and Christopher Lloyd, the phenomenally popular Back to the Future films literally changed the future of the adventure movie genre. Powered by innovative special effects, unforgettable songs and non-stop action, Back to the Future is an unrivaled adventure that stands the test of time. Back to the Future immerses you in all the breathtaking action, groundbreaking comedy and sheer movie-making magic of one of the most brilliantly inventive, wildly entertaining motion picture triumphs in Hollywood history!
About Universal Partnerships & Licensing
UP&L oversees Universal's consumer product licensing, film and home entertainment promotions, and all corporate alliances for Universal's theatrical, home entertainment, theme parks and stage productions. This dedicated division is also responsible for monetizing the studio's vast library of films and characters through licensing, branding and marketing opportunities. UP&L is part of NBC Universal, one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. Formed in May 2004 through the combining of NBC and Vivendi Universal Entertainment, NBC Universal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks. NBC Universal is 80%-owned by General Electric, with 20% owned by Vivendi.
About Telltale, Inc.
Telltale is a leading independent digital publisher of cinematic adventures playable on every major gaming platform. Telltale is also the pioneer of episodic delivery of content developing games as series and successfully releasing on a schedule to create a longer consumer engagement for each release. Founded in 2004 by LucasArts veterans with decades of experience, Telltale has quickly become an industry leader, establishing the model for successful episodic game creation and digital publishing. Telltale has sold more than 5 million episodes since 2005. Telltale's reputation for quality has been established across more than 35 published releases that have cumulatively earned an average Metacritic score above 80%. Telltale's titles have won numerous awards including, "Adventure Game of the Year" accolades from publications such as IGN, PC Gamer, GameSpy, and Adventure Gamers, and have been recognized by mainstream outlets ranging from USA Today, to The New York Times to Vari ety. Telltale currently develops and publishes episodic series on the PlayStation 3 system, PC, Mac, Wii TM, Xbox 360 TM and iPad.